Service is the wealthtec.com website operated by WealthTec LLC.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data are data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Employer name
- Email address
- Phone number(s)
- Fax number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may use your Personal Data for various purposes, including the following:
- To contact you with news about WealthTec Suite developments, including software updates
- To provide customer support
- To communicate with you concerning billing and other administrative matters
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide you with special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect information concerning how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). The types of data that the Service may collect include the following:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address)
- Browser type
- Browser version
- The pages of our Service that you visit
- The time spent on those pages
- The date of your visit
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
In order to provide the highest level of customer support, we may request that you transmit WealthTec Suite application data (i.e., .dat) files, along with your questions and comments about specific cases you are in the process of developing. These files can only be read by WealthTec Suite. Once your situation has been resolved, we delete the .dat file(s) that you submitted from our computers. No client data are retained by us or transmitted to third parties.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to execute a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data are generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when these data are used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain these data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend our rights or property of ours
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CALOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we have relied on your consent to process your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our computers.